Use the webform below or mail to:
834 Tyvola Road
Charlotte, NC 28217
Blue Mountain Artists, LLC in Charlotte, North Carolina is now accepting resumes for internships. BMA is a booking agency/music management company steeped in the Roots, Blues, and Americana persuasion. This is an unpaid position open to hard-working students or those looking to gain experience in the live music industry. Dedication and attention to detail are a must. As an intern, you will be communicating with our artists, artists’ managers, concert/festival promoters, venues, and record labels. We are flexible when it comes to scheduling and hours (we work 10:00 am to 6:00 pm). Interest in live music is preferred, but not mandatory. Please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intern duties include, but are not limited to:
• Writing contracts, data entry, venue research, etc.
• Supporting agents with organization of daily agenda and call lists
• Attending live shows and helping with promotions for management team
• Social networking, street team development and marketing
• General office duties, such as answering phones, fielding calls, filing, etc.
For more information about our company, please call 704-525-1559